Dr. Melvin has been a licensed psychologist in Nebraska since 1992. He has over 26 years of experience assessing and treating children, adolescents, and families. Over the past several years, Dr. Melvin has expanded his practice to also include adult psychological testing.
Dr. Melvin no longer provides ongoing therapy for clients as he has done the past 25 years, but he can provide the basis for effective therapy, a comprehensive psychological evaluation. Dr. Melvin’s testing expertise includes
- ADHD Assessment for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Personality Testing for Adolescents and Adults
- Sexual Acting Out Recidivism Risk Assessments for Adolescents
- Diagnostic Clarification Evaluations for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluations
- Learning Disability Evaluations for Children and Adolescents
Dr. Melvin is a member of the American Psychological Association (APA). He uses assessment tools and strategies that are evidence-based and current. Please contact Dr. Melvin for all of your psychological testing needs.